Thursday, May 20, 2010

Recession What?


I've been on a shopping freeze since well...last October. (Around the time I chose to move to SD). And coming from someone who thoroughly enjoys shopping and used to go every weekend, this has been a tough few months.

Typically I'm always down for a good thrift-store find, but nowadays those finds are the only shopping moments that I can afford. So I was excited yesterday when I stumbled upon a great little dress for $9.

On it's own, plain, boring, bland. But add a belt, dress it up with some accessories, strap on my boots and I have a new favorite dress!

Who says we have to pay full price to look good? I'm "broke in my twenties" and still rocking a new outfit.

And the end result from this experience? A happy girl. I defy you to keep me down recession!



Happy hunting.

1 comment:

  1. now thats the way to do it!! its all about the accessories!

    http://www.dailymixla.com

    ReplyDelete